Makayla needs a bit of help from the station manager at the train station.

Do you like travelling by train? Have you ever had any problems on your journey?

Comments

Mamou1's picture
Mamou1 1 July, 2020 - 10:28

Sincerely I never travelled by a train but I would like to because it seems funny.
About if I ever had probleme during my journey, Yess I had like forgotten my Zoom metting. That's journey was the bad one.

Eng_learner's picture
Eng_learner 19 June, 2020 - 08:48

To be honest, I've never travelled by train but I really want to. I suppose I'll like it because I enjoy travelling by car and listening to the music. It's amazing!
To say about problems during my journeys, I've had such as losing a road or ridding out of petrol, not more:)

Thapa01's picture
Thapa01 12 June, 2020 - 09:23

I like traveling by train but fact is that i only one time travel by train with my friends and yeah it's good adventure for me and i never had any problems on my journey .

Andrii's picture
Andrii 27 May, 2020 - 17:06

I prefer travelling by plane, but train is also good. And once I missed my train but station manager told me that I can use it for the next train.

mmatildepontoni04's picture
mmatildepontoni04 15 May, 2020 - 15:46

I like travelling by train but every time is cold because of the air conditioners on

atykho's picture
atykho 14 May, 2020 - 09:11

I adore travelling by train. I like looking landscapes and villages throw the window and listening music at the same time.

anna_v3r's picture
anna_v3r 17 April, 2020 - 12:44

Yes I have travelled by train. I have never had any problems except for non-working ticket machines.

peachygirl's picture
peachygirl 12 April, 2020 - 12:15

Hello. I like travelling by train and once me and my father went to Kazakhstan by train. We had gone during 4 days. It was very interesting and awesome.

alaricofranca02's picture
alaricofranca02 10 April, 2020 - 13:53

I like travelling by train ,but I don't travel much by train and i prefer travel by airplane.

Carbonelratufepikad's picture
Carbonelratufepikad 2 April, 2020 - 16:17

I like travelling by train but it usually has problem or construction sites and delays, so after a while it’s annoying!And trains are usually dirty!

But, yes I like travelling by train !

Durk_22's picture
Durk_22 29 February, 2020 - 21:12

I don't know-how is the feeling of traveling by train because in my city there aren't any trains, but I'm eager to travel by train.. so that's all.

wonder's picture
wonder 31 December, 2019 - 02:19

I like a train, because when I go to my school, I always take a train. On a train, There are many kind of people and everyone use smartphone to play. So when I take a train, I can understand what Japanese people are interested. Trains show the trends.

Rohan26's picture
Rohan26 10 July, 2019 - 02:30

i like travelling by train very much,but unfortunately i was going to meet my sister on raksha bandhan festival (this festival is made by Indian people's ,where sister tie a rakhi (a band) on his brother's hand like watch, rakhi is symbol of love in them and take promise form his brother that he will protect her from miseries) i reached train station 2 hour earlier from the train time and seated on a chair and wait for the train on right platform.but train was standing away from me and i didn't know that, i thought train will come in front of me but the platform is too long there and train standing away from me and then train left, this way i missed my train but then i took a bus and reached there and celebrated the festival with my sister. ,

Batgirl's picture
Batgirl 29 December, 2018 - 20:27

I really love travelling by train. I like looking into the window and watching the landscapes change. It inspires me for creating some artworks and poems.

Tutor's picture
Tutor 1 October, 2018 - 13:41

In Bangladesh, we also use the train to go other parts of it. And traveling by train is really fantastic! I love traveling by train so much.

Actually I haven't yet faced any problem on my journey like this video. Because I was always aware of it.

Mughal's picture
Mughal 28 July, 2018 - 17:11

yes I like travelling by train.when we go to our relative's homes so we arrive at station on time.Because we know that if we don't arrive on time.it might be missed our train.

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 12 June, 2018 - 03:39

Hi Saleh. Sorry, this video is not downloadable. I hope you can visit this page to watch it whenever you need. :)

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

KirGil's picture
KirGil 15 February, 2018 - 13:17

It was my favourite kind of transport when I was six or seven years old, because I often travelled by train, but now I do not.