Look at the study diary and do the exercises to practise and improve your writing skills.

Do you have a study diary? How much homework do you have every day?

Comments

lancer's picture
lancer 5 November, 2019 - 17:51

Do you have a study diary? How much homework do you have every day?

To be honest, I don't have any study diary so far.
I studied eveything suddenly, without a plan.
This habbit is not good. I know. :)

Yep, Everyday, I tried to do homework such as Maths, Geography, Foreign languages in time, even though there's going to be big dinner in the evening.

empty's picture
empty 12 July, 2019 - 07:51

Do you have a study diary? How much homework do you have every day? No , I don't . I usually don't have homeworks but I've got a lot of exams .

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 12 June, 2019 - 04:11

Yes, I do. I have a study diary, but it's almost about English. I have many books about English, I spend all the time to sleep at noon to make English homework, like English app on phone, English comic book, this English app, English homework book, student book, workbook,... Now, everything around me is all English. And I don't think this is a summer vacation of a child. : (

Shashi's picture
Shashi 8 May, 2019 - 13:28

Yes. I have a study diary. I have lot of home work. It 's mostly Math, Science, English, Geography and history.

Youjiro's picture
Youjiro 13 January, 2019 - 09:34

I don't have study daily . I don't use anything when I study something . My study routing is same every day . In morning I study math ,after I go to school ,after school I study English or geography . I plan study schedule by myself ,because writing daily is not effected exam score . That is why I don't use study daily .

Rayhana's picture
Rayhana 11 March, 2018 - 15:48

Am I allowed to comment to those kind of topics, for example "Do you go to school" even if I don't go to

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 13 March, 2018 - 02:16

Hi Rayhana. Yes, anybody can comment, as long as they are 13-17 years old. Thanks for checking :)

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

jianhui's picture
jianhui 25 June, 2017 - 12:59

i don't have a study diary! i have so many homework , i finish them at least need two hours,it is a common thing that have so many homework in China!

SLMT's picture
SLMT 29 May, 2017 - 09:02

I don't have study diary. But I always write down need-to-study schedule on paper everyday before I start to study.

cutey9909's picture
cutey9909 22 November, 2016 - 06:01

i always have a homework dairy but i only use it at the beginning of the semester but then i forget about it i never knew why

vanvienhuynh's picture
vanvienhuynh 8 June, 2016 - 07:31

I don't daily but I make it. I will try because I wan't to improve my study.

bookworm2345's picture
bookworm2345 1 June, 2016 - 14:17

I don't have a daily study dairy, but the idea is fun. I think I'll try it out.