Makayla needs a bit of help from the station manager at the train station.

Do you like travelling by train? Have you ever had any problems on your journey?

Comments

crazydaisy123's picture
crazydaisy123 28 March, 2017 - 13:20

I have travelled once by train with my uncle in England. I didn't have any problems and it was great experience I would like to do it again. I don't go by train in my country, because I always travel by car with my parents. By the way we have got very fast trains they are called Pendolino.

Gimnazijalka19's picture
Gimnazijalka19 13 March, 2017 - 20:23

I travelled once by train with my mum. I didn't have any problems and it was great experience I would like to do it again.

BRPCuzcoJaime's picture
BRPCuzcoJaime 7 March, 2017 - 04:45

Hello, I think that the train trips offered by my country are extraordinary because I can know the culture and traditions of the people to where the train passes. In addition, in Ecuador the use of train is 100% for tourism. My best experience in train is the devil's nose route because the route brings with it adrenaline and a view of the ecosystem never before seen. Finally, train travel especially in Ecuador is the best experience.

BRPAriasJuan's picture
BRPAriasJuan 6 March, 2017 - 23:34

I have never traveled by train, but if I wanted to travel sometime because I would like to feel all that speed

BRPSanchezAnderson's picture
BRPSanchezAnderson 6 March, 2017 - 18:19

I have never been on a train, but i´d like to travel in one at some moment in my life.

BRPACEBOGEORGY's picture
BRPACEBOGEORGY 6 March, 2017 - 18:12

I have never had the possibility of traveling on a train since in my city there is no train service. But I know that in other provinces of my country there is this service and I would like to travel in one of these.

BRPCAIZA's picture
BRPCAIZA 6 March, 2017 - 02:42

I haven't had the opportunity to travel by train. I would like someday travel in that.. I think in the train there must be a lot of noise, that is a little fear, because that way I couldn't travel relaxed, but out of curiosity if I would travel by train.

BRPErickPico's picture
BRPErickPico 6 March, 2017 - 02:15

I did not travel by train. But I would like. Not because I did not travel by train

BRPMontenegro's picture
BRPMontenegro 6 March, 2017 - 01:39

In my country the train is only touristic. There is a Trole or ecovia, it's the same. I don't like travel at this because in the rush hour is bad and dirty. But in the other hours is good because is very fast.

BRPCELORIOCARLOS1's picture
BRPCELORIOCARLOS1 5 March, 2017 - 05:02

I have never traveled on train, because In my country don´t have train. But I want any day on other country, travel on train because I like it.

amarti's picture
amarti 15 November, 2016 - 16:30

I like very much travelling by train, but unfortunately, I don`t usaually travel much by train. I've never had any problem on my train journey.