Listen to the teacher giving students a quiz about their study skills and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

What kind of student are you?

Comments

Ran's picture
Ran 5 March, 2016 - 12:17

my result is comparative. It's difficult to find the job that I really want. Whatever, I will find it soon :D

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 5 March, 2016 - 07:35

It seems that I'm more than average but less than exceptional!
One of the interesting questions was No.4: What kind of a relationship do you have with the staff at school?
My answer was "Great! I get on well with cafeteria staff" They often gave me seconds! :)

gianggiang's picture
gianggiang 6 March, 2016 - 10:50

Wow, Elsa, While reading your comment, I felt a little guilty and ashamed. Basing on comments we have written to each other, I find that you are a keen student , ( much smarter than me ), but you've said that you were more than average but less than exceptional while I chose A and though that I was a quite good student. Am I too confident and arrogant ?

So, maybe I would be under average if I were a student in your class. :)))

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 7 March, 2016 - 05:03

Aha…. Thank you for your comment, Gianggiang☆
I think you deserve an exceptional student!
But me, to be honest, I chose b) except Q.3&6, which were a), and Q1 was between a) and b)... ;)
I rarely sit at the front, cuz I like to see other students in the classroom; I tend to be driven to the last ditch when it comes to homework, :); and actually I'm not good at talking with a teacher, I get a bit stress! ;))

Don't be disappointed at me, I'm an ordinary girl..! :)))

gianggiang's picture
gianggiang 7 March, 2016 - 10:06

A ha ha hahhhhhh
In contrary, my position has been always the first desk.This means, I haven't had experiences to sit at the last desk for ten years, because I'm quite small and wearing glasses :v.but, personally, I think that when sitting at the last desk, we tend to talk more with friends, use phones and this distracts us from our studies ?!

And in contrary,too,likes some friends, I am very good at talking with teachers, we debate, discuss about exercises easily and pleasantly, in general, they're laid-back, but you know what,once I was punished strictly because I asked my teacher a question without raising my hand and standing up, she's really furious :< and I felt ashamed more than sad.

btw, in your opinion, If we were classmates, what kind of student I would be in your class ? I guess the results of my tests are always No.1 ( from bottom to top ) :)

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 8 March, 2016 - 13:18

Aha! See see see….
Now I can imagine… you're a real star pupil, aren't you, giang!
Perhaps, you're the one I admire you ☆☆

Yeah, it's interesting to know more about you giang!
BTW, if we were classmates…?
One thing for sure is that we will find us become BFF!! ☆彡 :))

gianggiang's picture
gianggiang 5 March, 2016 - 06:33

All my answers are A. I can do more than what the speakers said, but I have never thought I am a good student.

Ran's picture
Ran 21 March, 2016 - 12:34

hi giang, I think you're smart when all your answers are A. And you're modest, too. Many people know what they are good at and what they want to become. But I don't really know about me,maybe. I haven't found my dream yet. If I have, I can make effort for it