Listen to the five airport announcements and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Tell us about the last time you took a flight somewhere!

Comments

DIGIOTANIMES's picture
DIGIOTANIMES 10 June, 2020 - 21:33

The first and last flight that I took was my first flight, I had never flown by plane, I went from Bogota to Yopal because my brother who lives in Yopal and has money invited me to Yopal and paid for the tickets by plane.

_16lx's picture
_16lx 13 April, 2020 - 22:00

the last time I took a flight in the last years
it was went to Indonesia its took 9 hours to arrive it was tired

lernerstud's picture
lernerstud 3 April, 2020 - 10:03

Last time I took a flight to Moscow, Russia in 2018. It was last visit to motherland ,after that I have never visited it. Now I live in Georgia, It's small beautiful country in Caucasus.

Ivongarcia10's picture
Ivongarcia10 27 March, 2020 - 02:01

I hace never traveled by plane but I imagine it would be a very nice and fun experience since I am very scared but I am sure I would never forget

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 8 July, 2019 - 07:54

The last time I took a flight to somewhere is in 2015. I was going to Da Nang and my family and I was on a trip, it was cool. Da Nang is kind of famous, too, but I prefer to go to Phu Quoc. It's really pretty, you guys need to go one time, too. : )

MKJIOCS's picture
MKJIOCS 10 June, 2019 - 04:22

I traveled to Seoul last year. That is a pretty and modern city. I was in Namsan Tower and I think i just have 1 word to describe it: LOCK. There have many many locks there. If you want to see your idol' s signature, you should go to Namsan. I was go to Neverland Park, Neverland is suitable for those who like to play thrilling games,there have a roller coaster make by wood, it's so exciting. If u like history you should go to Gyeongbokgung Palace. Gyeongbokgung was built three years after the Joseon dynasty was founded and it served as its main palace, there have a big museum in there. Myeongdong is one of Seoul's main shopping districts with shopping centers and retail stores of international brands. Did you know, Tornado Potato, one of the most popular food items on the street recently, originated from Seoul - specifically, Myeongdong
There are many interesting places in Seoul. You should go to seoul someday !!!

MissBookWorm's picture
MissBookWorm 7 May, 2019 - 18:52

I went to Portugal by plane last year with my family. It was really nice. I learnt a lot of their culture, language... I will never forget this journey...

ilya6559933's picture
ilya6559933 7 March, 2018 - 17:49

I went to Italy by plane some years ago.I enjoyed it a lot.I was there with my family.We visited a lot sightseeing.

bilko's picture
bilko 22 January, 2018 - 18:17

I had some difficulties in understanding to flight numbers but other parts of the listening is very useful for me.
Thanks for your contributions :) :) :)

meomeomeo's picture
meomeomeo 19 September, 2017 - 08:42

The last time I took a flight last year, with my family and my friends. We went to Nha Trang - a famous city in VietNam on our vacation. it is exciting! We have got the memories, nice photors, and enjoyed seafood...
The first time, I took a flight to go to HongKong,

jboiane's picture
jboiane 27 June, 2017 - 15:17

The last time that I travelled was to New York with my husband,was so nice!
I was very excited when I saw the advertisements in the Times Square....was amazing!
My next trip will be to Sverige in September....I am very anxious

Jo - Coordinator's picture
Jo - Coordinator 27 June, 2017 - 18:28

Hi jboiane! Thanks for your comments on LearnEnglish Teens. This website is specially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old but it sounds like you are older than that. You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens but if you are over 17, please do NOT post any more comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other. You are welcome to join our LearnEnglish page for adults and post comments there: www.britishcouncil.org/learnenglish Thanks. Best wishes Joanna (LearnEnglish Teens team)

aigle's picture
aigle 21 June, 2017 - 19:13

The last flight that I took was one year ago . It was to go to India on holiday with my best friend and my mother. It was a direct flight from Paris to Delhi, and it took only 7 hours. I enjoyed my holiday!

ManiaG's picture
ManiaG 7 June, 2017 - 15:38

My last flight was two years ago to Russia from UK,London. I had two flights of 18 hours! I was tired, but I like the sky and a aeroplanes!

letung167's picture
letung167 12 March, 2017 - 15:08

Two years ago. I traveled from Hanoi capital to Ho Chi Minh city (Vietnam) by plane, the flight took 2 hour and that's also first flight in my life. Of course ! I had a good journey so i'm seating here and learning english =)) . I hope all of the journey in my life always smooth, lucky, successful and i wish all of you too...

Imanol2001's picture
Imanol2001 3 October, 2016 - 20:07

I've never travelled by plane yet, but in the future I going to travel to Spain my favourite country

sarfraz2003's picture
sarfraz2003 30 September, 2016 - 13:55

I haven't traveled by plane yet. The last time i traveled by plane is when i was 2 so i don't remember anything.