Look at the school timetable and do the exercises to practise and improve your writing skills.

Topics:

Which school subjects do you like and which do you dislike?

Comments

rain_ran_r's picture
rain_ran_r 1 April, 2020 - 16:06

--Which school subjects do you like and which do you dislike?--
I like and dislike health.
I like health because you can learn a lot information of our body.
I dislike health because there are a lot needed to remember.

lancer's picture
lancer 1 November, 2019 - 08:25

- Which school subjects do you like and which do you dislike?

let me tell you about subjects i like and dislike.
First of the subjects I like is mathmatics. I like numbers. When i study maths, I am happy always. :)
Besides I like Football as well.
But there are subjects I dislike. The subject is history. I don't know how many people dislike this subject, like me :)
My mother tells me sometimes that a person have to master all.
I wonder if there is a person like magician.
...

Raysan's picture
Raysan 17 September, 2019 - 16:04

I am interested in Math, Physics, and English because they are useful in our life, especially with an extroversion person like me!

MohamedS2007's picture
MohamedS2007 3 July, 2019 - 08:25

Hi, I'm now entering high-school and I have cool and exciting feelings.My favorite subjects are Math, English and of course IT because when I'll grow up I'll be a computer civil engineer. Personally, I don't like memorizing stuff. I would rather choose a subject tthst needs understanding than a subject that needs memorizing. However, I love my school whether it needs memorizing or understanding.

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 7 June, 2019 - 11:33

My favorite subjects are music, IT and English because I good at it already. I don't need to think too much about these. And I dislike geography because I can understand what the teacher says. :(

candreabermudez's picture
candreabermudez 10 February, 2019 - 21:13

the day that I like the most is Monday when I m in an edu class physical and on Thursdays when they give me English and dance

Youjiro's picture
Youjiro 13 January, 2019 - 08:01

I love science such as math chemistry and physics . However I don't like History and philosophy .I hate study of general and fundamental problems concerning matter . That is why I hate philosophy . History is boring for me . I should to remember a lot of years . It is difficult for me .

KeremAkif's picture
KeremAkif 4 December, 2018 - 15:22

I like science, maths, Turkish, music, social studies, reading skills, information technology, English, Quaran, religous culture,art but I hate physical education.
Thanks

Silva's picture
Silva 6 September, 2018 - 23:00

I really like science courses, especially maths, physics, and chemistry. However, all my family members like art and sports and I sometimes find it difficult to find someone to help me with homework. Whenever I ask for them for help, they say that I am bothering them.

omi9's picture
omi9 29 March, 2018 - 10:02

Hello all,
I am Omi.My student life was awesome. I was very much decent and polite than now .
My favourite subject was Mathmatics. I was one of the top student in class. Every teachers knew me. But, I was very much weak in English. In the SSC and HSC exam, I got A+ in all subjects except English. I had enough regrets about that. Now i came to realize that without English I would not proceed. That's why I am here, narrating about my school life. That's all.
Exciting to know about you too.

Love,
Omi

Grozinho's picture
Grozinho 25 February, 2018 - 13:50

I like many of them. I like geography, arts, history, Spanish, science, PE and music. I don't really like English but I must learn it.

Rosemarymayzin's picture
Rosemarymayzin 20 February, 2018 - 03:59

I can learn how to teach my children with patterns without boring, Even though I am adult, I am interested to take these kinds of tasks after reading the pictures or stories. Thanks.

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 20 February, 2018 - 06:13

Thanks for your comment. LearnEnglish Teens is specially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old. You are welcome to keep on using this website but please do NOT post any more comments as we must keep the comments strictly for teenagers to interact with each other. If you would like to post comments, you are welcome to join our LearnEnglish page for adults too: www.britishcouncil.org/learnenglish

Best wishes :)

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Ken's picture
Ken 27 December, 2017 - 03:38

I dislike none of them. I just like to learn new things regardless of subjects.
Am I goody-goody!?