Look at the website and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

Would you like to study in the UK?

Comments

Elife's picture
Elife 31 January, 2020 - 23:32

I'd like to study in the UK. Because, this is a good reason to learn more about another culture and the challenge of living in a new environment, also, it would be great to practice English.

Nguyenxhong's picture
Nguyenxhong 6 October, 2019 - 06:36

I would like to study in the UK but I don't have enough money. The course of study in UK is very useful and science . It balances between learning and relaxing for students .however Vietnam's education makes students feel very boring and under pressure. Students in Vietnam always study a lot of time a week. They study nine months every year . In relax time , they must study to prepare for the new school year. It makes them feel stress . I hope Vietnam's education will have positive changes in the future. The study won't too hard to student.

Quocvu's picture
Quocvu 4 October, 2019 - 05:31

I would like to study in the UK but i don't have enough money and ability to study in the UK. However i think that studing in Vietnam is very good, too.

Nguyenxhong's picture
Nguyenxhong 3 October, 2019 - 10:55

I would like to study in the UK but i don't have enough money. The course of study in UK is very useful and science . it balances between learning and relaxing for students .however Vietnam's education makes students feel very boring and under pressure. Students in Vietnam always study a lot of time a week. They study nine months every year . in relax time , they must study to prepare for the new school year. It makes them feel stress . i hope the Vietnam's education will have native changes in the future. The study won't too hard to student

empty's picture
empty 11 August, 2019 - 05:29

Yes , I would like to study in the UK but first I have to learn English until I'm completely fluent .

Toan0312's picture
Toan0312 23 May, 2019 - 05:14

I don't like to study abroad but if i have a change i will grap that chance and never let go. UK is not my first choice but i think it Will be great to study there.

tunglamsbtc's picture
tunglamsbtc 16 May, 2019 - 14:24

I used to aspire to go to a school like that but now i think it's an impossible dream. However, i'm always proud of the school that i now go to...

Haocbs's picture
Haocbs 16 May, 2019 - 14:17

I'm not sure because I don't want to study away from home, but I also want a new experience while studying in the UK.

Meera's picture
Meera 16 May, 2019 - 10:15

Yes, I really like studying in the UK. Because this is a good reason to learn more about another culture and the challenge of living in a new environment can give me courage and self- confidence.

giapta123's picture
giapta123 13 May, 2019 - 15:41

YES,it's my dream from childhood.I have a dream today SO i'm gonna work and study hard to make My dream comes true..

Youjiro's picture
Youjiro 3 February, 2019 - 12:44

I'd like to study in the UK. I'm a high school student right now.I recently prepare college.I want to go foreign country to study national culture or linguistic.UK have a traditional culture.I saw London Olympics on a TV in my room.I realize construction is different in my city.Gargoyle is remarkable things I have ever seem.I think it is fabulous future in UK culture.

ambitioushouda's picture
ambitioushouda 30 August, 2017 - 09:28

SLMT's picture
SLMT 27 May, 2017 - 18:41

It's my honor if I get chance to study in UK .It's my dream land. I will grap that chance and never let go .Chance never comes twice.

treloula123's picture
treloula123 18 February, 2016 - 16:01

No I wouldn't because the courses are during the summer and at Easter. But I want to go because is a new country and there speak english.