Vocabulary exercises to help learn words for things you can see in a room.

Which of these things can you see in your room?

Comments

_la__terry_'s picture
_la__terry_ 24 July, 2020 - 10:06

In my room I can see a brown door, two windows, two pink beds, two violet wardrobes, a white radiator, a white aircon and some switches and sockets.

JasmineD03's picture
JasmineD03 26 May, 2020 - 19:44

In my room I can see a door, a celling, a floor, a carpet, a wall, a switch, a light and a window.

Micheleanto's picture
Micheleanto 21 May, 2020 - 18:36

In my room I can see a window, a switch, 2 green walls, a door, my floor and my ceiling.

FedericoB8's picture
FedericoB8 21 May, 2020 - 17:05

In my room I can see: a door, a ceiling, a floor, a switch, a light and one window.

MatildePace's picture
MatildePace 21 May, 2020 - 13:58

gattifederica's picture
gattifederica 19 May, 2020 - 16:27

In my room I can see: a door, a ceiling, a floor, four blue walls, a socket, a switch, a radiator, a light and two big windows.

bea_mara's picture
bea_mara 19 May, 2020 - 16:21

In my room I can see: a door, a ceiling, a floor, four walls, sockets, a switch and a light

Desy's picture
Desy 19 May, 2020 - 15:57

In my room I can see the door, the ceiling, the floor, the walls, the switches, the radiator, the window and the light.

anhtuanbk60's picture
anhtuanbk60 5 April, 2020 - 03:42

I don't have a aircon in my bed room. When the summer comes, I feel like i'm on fire.

Hatake03's picture
Hatake03 19 November, 2019 - 15:07

In my room, I can see 4 walls, the floor without a carpet, I would like to have one. Besides that, I see one socket, a switch and one light. There is a brown door. There is a window in which you can see the garden.

DenMel's picture
DenMel 7 September, 2019 - 14:30

I can see in my room the ceiling, the floor and 4 walls between 1st and 2nd, the aircon, the flowers, TV, 3 swithces, 4 sockets, 18 ligths, 3 windows and 2 doors

nzgashti's picture
nzgashti 25 July, 2019 - 09:34

i see in my room: carpet, floor, ceiling, light, wall, switch, socket, door, window, radiator, heating.

levansonqs's picture
levansonqs 23 June, 2019 - 10:40

I see the window, door, bed, desktop, laptop, screen, floor, ceiling, speaker, paper, pen, headphone, phone, light, chair, cable, switch, socket,...

ChiChiNaing's picture
ChiChiNaing 20 June, 2019 - 05:59

I see the ceiling, door, window, switch, socket, wardrobe, bed, table, chair, TV, laptop, mirror and laundry bag.

Dreamer07's picture
Dreamer07 25 May, 2019 - 05:35

My room is samilar to people' room such as: lights, a aircon, 2 windows,... But my room doesn't has radiator, heating because Vietnam where I'm in is very hot.

Shashi's picture
Shashi 3 April, 2019 - 13:47

My bed room is very small . I can see window, door, light, carpet, walls, ceiling, switch and socket in my room.

Mzpzhlul's picture
Mzpzhlul 11 February, 2019 - 23:54

In my bedroom, i have celling with white colour,i have 2 windows,1 door ,and of course i have wall,my wall's colour is black,it has 3 sockets and 1 switch ,both colour is white, i dont have aircon,so m using a fan:)..Sry .. Thank ya for reading .