Look at the blog post and do the exercises to practise and improve your writing skills.

Do you use any social networking sites or keep a blog?

Comments

Sabrina100's picture
Sabrina100 10 July, 2020 - 16:03

Hi, I am Sabrina. I am 16 years old. I am from Russia. I like learn English teens because the exercises are very interesting. I live with my mum, dad and my little sister Sarah. I have got a pet cat called Musya.
Nice to meet you all.
Bye-bye

Thinugi's picture
Thinugi 13 May, 2020 - 06:49

Hi everyone
My name's Thinugi. I'm 13 years old. I'm from Sri Lanka.I love swimming a lot. I practice swimming four times a week. I can play basketball ,chess and netball also.I can speak Chinese . I've got two pet cats called Tiny and Pixie.I like to spend my time with my family and friends.

Nice to meet you all!
Thinugi.

sanjana's picture
sanjana 2 May, 2020 - 05:43

Hi everyone,
My name's Githmini. I'm 15 years old. I'm from Sri Lanka. I really enjoy reading novels and listening to music. I have a pet dog and its name's Bruno.

nice to meet you all...…..

MisterSkating900's picture
MisterSkating900 24 April, 2020 - 14:52

Hello, my name's Emilio. I'm from Mexico. I study Music. I'm 13 years old. I've a turtle. It's name is Aventurera.

tharaka's picture
tharaka 24 April, 2020 - 05:44

Hi everyone !! My name's Ashen.I'm 16 years old.I'm from Sri Lanka. I'm in class 11- A. I love swimming and listening to music.I've a dog called Tommy.
Nice to meet you all !!!
Ashen

lancer's picture
lancer 2 November, 2019 - 19:11

- Do you use any social networking sites or keep a blog?

hmm.. I don't have any social networking or blog.
It's said that having a SNS account or blog is a good for person to have many relations with other people.
Yep, So I have a plan to start SNS. I am in class A and I have a pet dog called Tuni.

JuanDiego's picture
JuanDiego 3 September, 2019 - 17:11

Hi everyone, my name's Juan Diego, I've 17 years old, I'm colombian like my parents, I study Software Ingineering in the UMB, I like to work-out and play video games, I'm good at both, I've a dog, it's name is Maya.

Thanks.

BrayanLozano's picture
BrayanLozano 22 August, 2019 - 02:20

Hi everyone! My name's Brayan. I'm 17 years old. I'm Colombian. I'm studying physiotherapy in MBU. I practice parkour in my free time. I love my girlfriend named Jeimy. I've got pet dog called Plink

geraldin2019's picture
geraldin2019 29 August, 2019 - 02:15

Hi everyone! My name's Geraldin. I'm 16 years old and I'm studying biomedical engineering in the MBU. I'm from Colombia. My mom and my brother are from colombia. I love reading and watching tv series. I've got a pet dog called doky.
Nice to meet you all.

JeimyNajar's picture
JeimyNajar 22 August, 2019 - 01:58

Hi people! My name´s Jeimy. I´m 17 years old. I´m Colombian. I´m studying physiotherapy in MBU. I love my boyfriend named Brayan :3. I´ve got a pet dog named Dulce

Studentlama's picture
Studentlama 3 July, 2019 - 09:02

Hello, My name is lama. I am fourteen year old teenage girl just trying to get through high school. In my life I had some up and downs but it’s going rather good now, this summer I had the most admiring vacation ever I spent most time in the kitchen prepping delicious,mouth watering food. My family enjoyed these meals. We also went to many places like burj khalifa and the museum in Egypt.It was an amazing historical history.I really enjoyed this vacation. I had a wonderful time with my family.

amirtha's picture
amirtha 21 June, 2019 - 08:18

Hi Everybody, I'm Amirtha from India. I'm studying in 9th standard. I love music and swimming. My parents are Indians. I love to learn English. I think writing is the best way to improve English skills. keep in touch

empty's picture
empty 20 June, 2019 - 15:32

Hi everyone , I'm Roshanak . I'm 14 years old . I'm from Iran . I love writing stories and reading books. I've got a pet hamster called Patrik .

Sariya666's picture
Sariya666 29 May, 2019 - 10:13

Hello, my name's Samira , I'm 13. I'm in class 7. I live in Russia. I like English and swimming. I want to be a doctor in the future. My mom's Azerbaijani and my dad's from Russia.
I don't keep any blog now but I'm going to.
Nice to meet you all.

candreabermudez's picture
candreabermudez 10 February, 2019 - 21:51

hello ..........
I am Cecilia I am a Colombian girl that I like to listen to music and dance I like to make friends.
cecilia

Youjiro's picture
Youjiro 13 January, 2019 - 08:35

Hi everyone . I'm Youjiro and I'm 16 years old .I'm can speak Japanese,Chinese and English . My favorite subject is English and Social Media . I'm in B2 I want to play game together and talking each other .

littlemonguer's picture
littlemonguer 22 October, 2018 - 12:09

Hi everyone,
My name's Matty. I'm 13 years old. I like playing football and surfing. I'm from Czech Republic. Now I live in Fuerteventura. I don't know.
Nice to meet you all,
Matty

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20520x
Tina - Coordinator 23 October, 2018 - 17:47

Hi littlemonguer!
Welcome to LearnEnglish teens! Please can you create separate accounts for each user? In our House Rules we ask you not to share your account with other people. Thanks a lot and I hope you all enjoy the site! :)
Tina (LearnEnglish Teens team)

littlemonguer's picture
littlemonguer 22 October, 2018 - 11:03

Hello everyone,
My name's Reef. I'm 13 years old. I'm from Fuerteventura (Canary islands). I like playing football and dancing. I love burgers!
Nice to meet you all
bye

Joy's picture
Joy 20 October, 2018 - 22:55

Hi everyone. My name's Joanny. I am 18 years old and study in a College. I am fom Mèxico I like listen k-pop music and watch Korean dramas.
Nice to meet you all.

Joanny.

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20520x
Tina - Coordinator 22 October, 2018 - 08:56

Hi Joy!
Thanks for your comments on LearnEnglish Teens. This website is specially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old. You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens but if you are over 17, please do NOT post any more comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other. You are welcome to join our LearnEnglish page for adults and post comments there: www.britishcouncil.org/learnenglish
Best wishes, Tina (LearnEnglish Teens team)

despicable17's picture
despicable17 10 October, 2018 - 12:16

Hi everyone! My name’s Rızacan. I’m 21 years old and I’m new at this school. I’m from Manisa in Turkey. My dad and my mum’s from Turkish. I’m in class 204. I love football and listening music.
Nice to meet you all.
Rızacan

JoModerator's picture
JoModerator 11 October, 2018 - 07:59

Hi despicable17,
Thanks for your comment on LearnEnglish Teens. This website is especially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old. From your comment we can see that you are older than that. You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens, but please do not post any comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other. You are also welcome to join our LearnEnglish page for adults and post comments there: www.britishcouncil.org/learnenglish

Best wishes,

Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)
nicol2017's picture
nicol2017 6 September, 2018 - 22:59

my name's Nicol , i'm 17 years old , i´m from Colombia and live in kennedy , my parents are colombian , i'm criminal investigation at University and i work the weekends at a studio photographic , i don't have phone number , i´m single , i like dancing, sleeping and playing with my friends , i love my cat , my cat name´s tommy , he´s 3 years old and is white .

ale1801's picture
ale1801 5 September, 2018 - 18:54

Hi everyone. My name's Alejandra. I am 17 years old and study in a university. I'm in second semester. I am fom colombia. I like play soccer and reading. I use more the social network is facebook and instagram.
nice to meet you all.

nataliasg21's picture
nataliasg21 25 August, 2018 - 20:01

Hello, my name's Natalia, I am 18 years old and I am psychology student in the University, I'm from Colombia and my mum's Colombian. I like reading, skating, listening to music and sleeping. I have three cats: Luna, Mía and Coco, they are cute and tender. I use facebook and instagram

Well, Nice to meet you all

Bay