Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

189
Topics:

Can you play a musical instrument? What instrument would you like to play? Would you like to be in a band?

Comments

SLMT's picture
SLMT 5 April, 2018 - 15:02

Sorry for my late reply.I found ur message today.Sorry about that.
The pianist name is “Yiruma”.You can search his masterpiece on YouTube. Listen to his songs before u go to bed.I’m sure you would get a sound sleep.

Ken's picture
Ken 6 June, 2017 - 15:36

Sounds romantic, I can only imagine that "Eat the rain".... Oops, I'll try to listen to the music anyway!
(ノ*'ω'*)ノ~~~~♥) ◜◡‾)

crazydaisy123's picture
crazydaisy123 25 April, 2017 - 13:39

I can play the guitar. I took a break in February because I am practising football this term. I wish my day had 40 hours but it is impossible.

ArmyJD's picture
ArmyJD 17 March, 2017 - 16:27

I also can play the flute and zampoña. I haven't thought playing any instrument but now I'd like to play the guitar or the piano, or maybe the violin. I love the music but I wouldn't like to be in a band because I like dancing more than singing or playing any instrument.

Bumblebee2004's picture
Bumblebee2004 9 July, 2017 - 12:44

Hello. I like to play piano too. Also I can play on many different instruments, like drums, trumpet and french horn. I play in brass band and I study in Music School. Do you study in Music School? And do you play in bruss band?

Assooma's picture
Assooma 29 January, 2017 - 09:26

No I've never try any music instrument but I'd like to try piano and guitar but i do not want to be in a band

Bumblebee2004's picture
Bumblebee2004 7 July, 2017 - 08:19

mikiihwang's picture
2055x
mikiihwang 29 December, 2016 - 14:28

i can't play any musical instruments. (the truth is i can play a little ukulele, but just a littleeee)
i really would like to play guitar but i dont have one :((
and i'd like to play piano too
and i'll try to learn how to play when i've got them :((

vanvienhuynh's picture
vanvienhuynh 13 November, 2016 - 03:14

Oh, I love playing instrument but i can't play them. I will learn how to play it because it is my favorist

theodore69's picture
theodore69 16 October, 2016 - 09:56

I can't play any instrument, I'd like to play guitar and piano, and I'd like to be in the band if I can sing hehe

monkey94's picture
monkey94 6 October, 2016 - 15:56

i can't play any instrument but i'd like to play flute , i prefer to listen to music, special country music, what kind music do you prefer?

Ken's picture
Ken 7 October, 2016 - 00:47

Music is a good friend that shows a great empathy for my feeling at a time convenient to me!
(๑ˇεˇ๑)lala•*¨*•.¸¸laa♪