Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Topics:

Can you play a musical instrument? What instrument would you like to play? Would you like to be in a band?

Comments

Chocomint's picture
Chocomint 2 November, 2019 - 10:46

No, I can’t I still remember when I was a kid I saw my classmate played piano the way her hands moving smoothly on the piano’s keyboard was so beautiful in my mind I asked my mom to let me join in a class where I can learn how to play basic piano. Can you guess what happened ? When I looked at the piano’s keyboard they looked all the same and I didn’t know how to differentiate them and it was so hard to remember the notes. It was not easy like my imagination however I still like it and I really admire a person who can play well instrument. I think to be apart of a band is great, it is a chance to know more about music, instrument Also to collaborate to mix a variety of instrument and we can learn, share experience and motivate each other.

frjnkamilo's picture
frjnkamilo 25 October, 2019 - 04:44

I do not play any instruments but I now song, howevwe I do not to do frecuently. I never have thinking to be an a music band

Oxvy's picture
Oxvy 23 October, 2019 - 16:01

No, I don't play any instruments. I'd like to play the Clarinet and be in a band from the Mexican regional. My name is Oxvaldo.

Kaity's picture
Kaity 23 June, 2019 - 02:34

Yes, I can play a musical instrument, It's the piano. I like playing the piano. I could play it when i was a child. And of course i love to be in a band. I love music very much!

cian007's picture
cian007 12 June, 2019 - 16:13

yes, when i was a child i played the piano,i would like to play the drum,yes i would like be a band

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 10 June, 2019 - 15:18

Yes, I can play the piano. I started to learn it when I was 10 years old. I like singing, too. I and a friend in my class were in the school's performance team. Uhm...about being in a band, I'm not so sure. Because I'm not too much confidence in playing piano in front of everyone. So I love to sing more. : )

empty's picture
empty 3 June, 2019 - 10:36

I hope i can answer to that question, because its hard to explain . when i was 8 , I started to learn playing the piano . But after a few sessions of piano class , I realized that i'm not interested into the piano . So i started writing stories and poems and that is exactly what i'm good at !

Tossa's picture
Tossa 1 February, 2019 - 17:29

I can't play musical instrument, but I would like to play the guitar and learn some songs that I enjoy listening, also I imagine me playing this instrument while I am hanging out with my friends.

shhouug's picture
shhouug 12 January, 2019 - 18:28

no i cant play any music insturment but i wish that i could play piano i think that it is an amazing insturment

wanna123's picture
wanna123 1 January, 2019 - 10:00

I cannot sing and I dont like sing, but I'd love to play instrument. I had a chance to learn piano but I missed it. And now, I dont have time to play anythings

khanhlinh92004's picture
khanhlinh92004 27 July, 2018 - 09:25

I love music. I can play the guitar and piano. If I could join a band, I would like to be a singer.

etaloni2016's picture
etaloni2016 7 March, 2018 - 07:33

I like music, but I can`t play any musiucal instruments. I `d like to learn playing the piano.

Grozinho's picture
Grozinho 25 February, 2018 - 14:46

Yes, I can play a musical instrument. I can play tambourine and "tantan". I love music and I'd like to learn play more musical instruments like violin, piano, drums and guitar. I don't know if I'd like to be in a band. Bands travels a lot and I want to be with my friends and family. But I think is awesome to play in front thousand of people.

Ahjeen's picture
-3x
Ahjeen 19 December, 2017 - 16:56

I used to play piano but unfortunately I forgot everything now.But I would LOVE to play drum and guitar! They're my dream!!

mavis2002's picture
mavis2002 17 December, 2017 - 21:06

All of my family say that my voice is really good and I'd like to be a famous singer but in my country it not common cause woman's can't sing a song!!!!
And I can play def too. It's amazing!!!!;););););)
I love music and anything that return to music....

HULK's picture
HULK 16 December, 2017 - 19:53

i love playing the drums, i started young but did not continue playing when i got older
never thought about that band thing, but it would be a nice adventure indeed.

Jo - Coordinator's picture
Jo - Coordinator 17 December, 2017 - 09:21

Hi Mrkhalid,
Sorry to hear you're having problems. I just tested it and it worked fine for me. Do downloads on our other listening pages work OK for you? What happens when you right-click on the download icon? Do you have any anti-virus software that stops downloads? If you can give us more information we will try to help. Best wishes, Joanna (LearnEnglish Teens team)

perutiona's picture
-1x
perutiona 29 November, 2017 - 20:59

Unfortunately, I do not play any instruments, but I think it would be nice if I knew. I do not know if I would like to be a famous singer, because I really like my privacy and I think I would lose it.