Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Topics:

Can you play a musical instrument? What instrument would you like to play? Would you like to be in a band?

Comments

Tossa's picture
Tossa 1 February, 2019 - 17:29

I can't play musical instrument, but I would like to play the guitar and learn some songs that I enjoy listening, also I imagine me playing this instrument while I am hanging out with my friends.

shhouug's picture
shhouug 12 January, 2019 - 18:28

no i cant play any music insturment but i wish that i could play piano i think that it is an amazing insturment

wanna123's picture
wanna123 1 January, 2019 - 10:00

I cannot sing and I dont like sing, but I'd love to play instrument. I had a chance to learn piano but I missed it. And now, I dont have time to play anythings

khanhlinh92004's picture
khanhlinh92004 27 July, 2018 - 09:25

I love music. I can play the guitar and piano. If I could join a band, I would like to be a singer.

etaloni2016's picture
etaloni2016 7 March, 2018 - 07:33

I like music, but I can`t play any musiucal instruments. I `d like to learn playing the piano.

Grozinho's picture
Grozinho 25 February, 2018 - 14:46

Yes, I can play a musical instrument. I can play tambourine and "tantan". I love music and I'd like to learn play more musical instruments like violin, piano, drums and guitar. I don't know if I'd like to be in a band. Bands travels a lot and I want to be with my friends and family. But I think is awesome to play in front thousand of people.

Ahjeen's picture
-3x
Ahjeen 19 December, 2017 - 16:56

I used to play piano but unfortunately I forgot everything now.But I would LOVE to play drum and guitar! They're my dream!!

mavis2002's picture
mavis2002 17 December, 2017 - 21:06

All of my family say that my voice is really good and I'd like to be a famous singer but in my country it not common cause woman's can't sing a song!!!!
And I can play def too. It's amazing!!!!;););););)
I love music and anything that return to music....

HULK's picture
HULK 16 December, 2017 - 19:53

i love playing the drums, i started young but did not continue playing when i got older
never thought about that band thing, but it would be a nice adventure indeed.

Jo - Coordinator's picture
Jo - Coordinator 17 December, 2017 - 09:21

Hi Mrkhalid,
Sorry to hear you're having problems. I just tested it and it worked fine for me. Do downloads on our other listening pages work OK for you? What happens when you right-click on the download icon? Do you have any anti-virus software that stops downloads? If you can give us more information we will try to help. Best wishes, Joanna (LearnEnglish Teens team)

perutiona's picture
-1x
perutiona 29 November, 2017 - 20:59

Unfortunately, I do not play any instruments, but I think it would be nice if I knew. I do not know if I would like to be a famous singer, because I really like my privacy and I think I would lose it.

sourabh's picture
sourabh 2 November, 2017 - 07:37

Yes, If given opportunity to learn. I would love to play guitar.
I love music and would love to join a band.

Karina1990's picture
Karina1990 1 October, 2017 - 11:12

I can't play any musical instrumets . I would like to play a piano. I wouldn't like to be a band.

mydream2k2's picture
-5x
mydream2k2 27 September, 2017 - 16:23

I love singing but everybody had ran after listened to my voice. So I stop to learn how to play guitar next week. But It's occasionlly because my dream is become a doctoc, not a singer.