Vocabulary exercises to help learn words for things you can see in a room.

Which of these things can you see in your room?

Comments

Manty's picture
Manty 5 January, 2019 - 19:46

I can see a small window, a green carpet on a green floor), a white seiling, a radiator under the window, four walls with my paintings, a brown door, switches and a socket in my room.

hlopez's picture
hlopez 24 December, 2018 - 16:25

In my room I can see a door, a ceiling, a floor, four walls, three sockets, two switches, a light and a window.
There is also a bed and a closet.

Tutor's picture
Tutor 9 October, 2018 - 06:14

There are lots of things we can see in our rooms. In my room I can see the following things :
Window, door, light, ceiling, wall, floor, switch, socket, etc.

Sha99's picture
Sha99 4 July, 2018 - 15:10

I can see in my room..
door , window, table, floor, ceiling, fan ,aircon, socket , switches, lights, carpet, wall,bed,piano,computer table, bedside table, chair.....

Jo - Coordinator's picture
Jo - Coordinator 8 June, 2018 - 11:34

Hello Belieber180217! The problem should be fixed now. Can you see it OK now? Thanks for letting us know. Best wishes, Joanna (LearnEnglish Teens team)

nurdosramazan's picture
nurdosramazan 20 March, 2018 - 13:11

There are a computer, a door, a window, a red carpet, a desk, a switch, a bookshelf, the second desk, a blanket, a light, walls and ceiling(of course) in my room.

Batgirl's picture
Batgirl 20 January, 2018 - 19:35

I have almost all things in my room. There is a big window, a floor, a ceiling and walls of coarse. There are also few sockets, a radiator, an aircon and a switch.

do7h12's picture
do7h12 14 December, 2017 - 18:14

I can see in my room many things, of these things I can see a ceiling, a light and a chandelier over me, a roof and a carpet below me, and I can see around me a socket, two switch, a window, a door, a television on a table, and a chair which I am sitting on him now.

akabane001's picture
-8x
akabane001 30 October, 2017 - 14:38

not very much. about all of these things apart from radiator, aircon. Almost forgot, I also have a fan, a bookshelf , etc.

leangw's picture
leangw 4 October, 2017 - 05:47

In my living room I can see
the windows
the ceiling
the floor
the sockets
the radiator
the aircon
the light
the door
the heating
the switch
the carpet
the walls

Son10041996's picture
Son10041996 28 August, 2017 - 03:49

i see two the door,a switch,two socket,two window,a floor,a ceiling and a light. My room don't have aircon and radiator

Dicattran's picture
Dicattran 9 August, 2017 - 05:48

I see ceiling, floor, walls, door, window, switch, socket, carpet, light, aircon, except to heating and radiator.

Carol_Gom_27's picture
Carol_Gom_27 8 August, 2017 - 19:46

I can see a wood floor, a white ceiling, two big windows, a door, two white walls, two socket and one switch

Surka26's picture
Surka26 13 June, 2017 - 09:43

I can see four walls,a white ceiling. a tall lamp,a beautiful carpet,three chairs,a couch, a TV and an indoor plant in my living room.

SLMT's picture