Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

147

What do you look like?

Comments

Sha99's picture
Sha99 1 July, 2018 - 07:42

Aurelia: Has Alex got a girlfriend?
Can I use this sentence "Does Alex has a girlfriend? "
Please Help if there is any mistake...

Mughal's picture
Mughal 29 June, 2018 - 12:37

I look like who has got short, light brown face, black hair.
Aurelia is interested hannah's brother.Whose name is Alex.I think,she wants to be friendship with him.

ussayli's picture
ussayli 6 May, 2018 - 17:22

I am 14 years old and I have black and short hair. I am taller than my friend but a little bit fatter according to my friend. My ears do not big as Alex and jem :)

Grozinho's picture
Grozinho 25 February, 2018 - 14:56

What do you look like?
I'm taller than the girls and boys of my age. I've got short curly brown hair and I've got small brown eyes. I'm a little thin.

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 21 December, 2017 - 09:56

I'm tall. My face is oblong and pale with stitch lines.
Who do you think I am?
Yeah, Mr. Frankenstein!;)

Ahjeen's picture
-3x
Ahjeen 20 December, 2017 - 16:24

I am taller than average. I have brownish blackish eyes and thick black hair. I am not fat but also not thin. Also,my fifth toe is tiny.

HULK's picture
HULK 16 December, 2017 - 20:03

i look big, i have wide shoulders with a lot of muscles. i have short black hair with few grey ones, i have brown eyes

perutiona's picture
-1x
perutiona 29 November, 2017 - 21:24

I have short black hair and brown eyes, I'm a bit tall and I think I'm a bit strong because of the gym.

mydream2k2's picture
-5x
mydream2k2 27 September, 2017 - 16:33

I'm fat with average height. Also I have a short black hair and my eyes're same too. I reconige I'm not pretty. But I really confidence in myself.

Mikyaleee's picture
Mikyaleee 13 September, 2017 - 17:15

I'm in a cattegory of short girl, only have 158 cm. I have a chibby chick, black eyes, and curly hair. but fortunately my skin so clear and white.

nhodaika's picture
nhodaika 4 September, 2017 - 07:21

can any one tell me why hannah doesn't use simple tense in sentence "They’ve both got short brown hair, green eyes and big ears!"; she use present perfect tense. thanks

crazydaisy123's picture
crazydaisy123 8 June, 2017 - 13:00

I'm tall and thin. I have green eyes and long blond hair. I haven't got a tattoo.

SLMT's picture
SLMT 5 June, 2017 - 05:03

I'm chubby .I'm neither tall nor short.I'm average height.I have got straight long black hair.I've got black eyes and long nose.I have an asian look coz I am a asian girl.I love my appearance and I don't like covering my face with alot of makeup.Ch