Sam wants a summer job. Will he get the job in the café? Watch the video to find out!

Have you ever had a summer or weekend job? Tell us about it!

Comments

ballad's picture
ballad 7 November, 2017 - 09:32

ı have never been working any summer because my parents didnt allowed me to work but ı would like to work any company it would be nice but ı wouldnt.ı think that my parents have made a mistake my opinion every young people need to work any shop or factory because experience is very important afterwards need to

SilverCharms's picture
SilverCharms 1 October, 2017 - 15:06

um...it can't be called a job, but we enjoyed making handicraft in the summer holidays and selling them to the passers-by on our street...we made more money than we expected and the customers appreciated our work as well.

gmz123's picture
gmz123 29 December, 2016 - 10:52

No, I've never had a summer or weekend job, but this summer I want to work anywhere such as pharmacy or shopping assistant.

chucho8asi's picture
chucho8asi 22 November, 2016 - 16:35

Yes, every summer I work with my father in the factory as production and administrative worker, so there I learn a lot of business things that can help me in the future as a business man.

gio_rdz98's picture
gio_rdz98 22 November, 2016 - 16:31

Yes for about two years I have been working as a golf teacher in a summer camp in El Cristo, Atlixco.
Also in my free times I am a golf teacher and I train little kids or adults to be a better person and earn some money.

Mena2's picture
Mena2 22 November, 2016 - 16:31

Sometimes I work with my parents in the summer but I think that now I need to find a job more independent because it is important to make my own money to learn how to take care of it.

mikeelzorro99's picture
mikeelzorro99 22 November, 2016 - 16:27

I've never had a summer or a weekend job, but I would like to get through it. However I had earned money working with my parents in their office organizing some stuff and helping them answering calls.

majodla13's picture
majodla13 22 November, 2016 - 16:18

Yep, I have had a summer job, last summer. I worked on a kindergarten with my sister, I had to work 8 hours with 18 children in charge, they were 2 and 3 years old so it was really complicated buy I enjoyed it a lot.

Maroua's picture
Maroua 21 November, 2016 - 11:21

No I've never had a summer or weekend job .. Actually I never thought on working as I still a teen But It's a good idea .. Worth thinking

jimm9x's picture
jimm9x 1 February, 2016 - 08:34

I had a part-time job in a restaurant two years ago. It's quite good. I mean it paid well and I had a lot of opportunity to talk with many people.

DearSky's picture
DearSky 21 January, 2016 - 17:07

In my country we don't have summer jobs or weekend jobs, but people can find temporary jobs in months close to the festivities (Christmas and new year's eve)

Dalmar's picture
Dalmar 26 December, 2015 - 20:19

I have just a weekend job but i have never get a summer job.
I'm planing this summer to search a summer job.

quocdat1998's picture
quocdat1998 2 August, 2015 - 17:08

i have never got a serious job because i am lazy and always fall into games i
n summer :)))

hadia's picture
hadia 28 April, 2015 - 14:33

Hmm..........well I have never got any job! But I wish that I could get any........Ah waiting for that day!>......

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 7 March, 2015 - 12:35

I've had a job as a lifeguard in the indoor pool on weekend in summer. As I'd had been the Red Cross certified course of life-saving, I simply wanted to make it work for. But I never had a chance to dive into the pool to rescue someone. Or rather it was often my duty to blow a whistle to alert for water accidents. It was a good temporal job to experience anyway!

cklj's picture
19481x
cklj 19 June, 2014 - 12:32

I've never had a summer or a weekend job but I'd love to. I think that summer and weekend jobs are great for young people to learn to be more reliable and to feel that they are useful for the environment.