Football is more popular than ever among British girls and women. Meet Kitty and her team as they prepare for a big match.

Do girls have many opportunities to play football where you live?

Comments

PovedaSantiago's picture
PovedaSantiago 20 September, 2017 - 20:38

While we are in a macho world as of now, I can say that my country allows women to practice different sports, different national teams have their women's teams and the different schools of soccer in which I practiced I been able to do it with women, in my opinion women have the right to practice and play football, since we have the same rights and if we look in Colombia have great Olympic medalists who are women.

Paularamirez's picture
Paularamirez 25 September, 2017 - 15:23

i think the women that play soccer in my country have much oportiunities because they can participate in various team with different coach and sponsor. they can travel to much places around the world to championships because they practice since very little. they play soccer with women very good that teach to be better.

S4NT1A60's picture
S4NT1A60 15 September, 2017 - 03:33

In my country, women have the same oportunities at sports than men, it is false that you cant do something that other people can do perfectly for your gender

ivansilva's picture
ivansilva 15 September, 2017 - 03:29

in my country the women's football is not popular because the possibilities are very few and the support is very bad this will be better if more institutions of this sport are obtained for women because many academies are only for men, another problem are the esteoreotypes that many discriminate and alienate women in this sport.

DanielRocha's picture
DanielRocha 14 September, 2017 - 21:05

I don´t Know, i consider that in my country the opportunities is very scarces, because here the womens do not have the same opportinuties that in other countries, because in my country there´s a lot sexism and this is the principal reason of why in my country dont many opportunities.

Rafaelbeltran17's picture
Rafaelbeltran17 14 September, 2017 - 21:05

In Colombia, the girls have many opportunities play soccer in soccer schools, but in the moment that want to play in a professional team, the men do not let, because in Colombia exist a lot of sexism, also, she believe them "Weak sex".

Mateo_24's picture
Mateo_24 14 September, 2017 - 21:04

in colombia the women dont have the same opportunities that´s men because our society has a chauvinist culture

dgerardor2's picture
dgerardor2 14 September, 2017 - 21:04

Hi everybody

In my opinion, i think that is to difficult the women be professional, because in my culture football is a thing only for men. I really love football and i wish that women have the same opportunities because they can play very well, only need supports from us

santiago_guavita's picture
santiago_guavita 14 September, 2017 - 21:04

OK, in my country no have much importance for the football with womens because have much sexism and the mens have more popularity between the country

mateorivera's picture
mateorivera 14 September, 2017 - 21:04

in my country, so far women are opening the field because Colombia is a country where there is little possibility for women footballers but little by little they have been able to have possibilities to be professionals. More and more sponsors are supporting their talent and they are going to play the best teams in the world.

vanessasierra's picture
vanessasierra 14 September, 2017 - 21:03

No, I think that in Colombia prefer teams where play boys, because they think that boys play better and this in false for me. Everyone are same and that just play mes is unfair.

I think that my country should let play more women, they can play as men do and also support more the women team.

floriandavid's picture
floriandavid 14 September, 2017 - 21:03

I think that in Colombia there are almost no womens football opportunities, because big companies do not want to sponsors these womens teams. But someday will change this idea in my Country and we will be world champions in womens soccer.

Luisorjuela99's picture
Luisorjuela99 14 September, 2017 - 21:00

i consider that in my country the womens dosent play soccer because they prefer other things but in colombia the mens play better than women because the mens like soccer because for they are a passion