Do you like shopping? Watch what happens when Fred and Kate take Izzy's little sister to the sales!

Would you like to have a new look?

Comments

editor_rachael's picture
editor_rachael 15 June, 2019 - 15:48

Hi empty!

Sold out of means the shop has sold all the items and they don't have any more. For example:

The supermarket has sold out of milk. There is no more milk available in the supermarket.

The concert tickets are sold out. There are no more tickets available.

Hope that helps!

Rachael
LearnEnglish Teens team

Jungle_Boy's picture
Jungle_Boy 12 May, 2019 - 13:22

Everything was understandable. But one thing did not understandable. And that is why George's sister saw anger in the new look of Georgie. Was not it fashionable?

luki0910's picture
luki0910 11 January, 2019 - 08:24

Hello admins,
I have a question. In the end of the video, Sam said, "Georgie----you rock!"
What does 'You rock' actually mean? When do people use this word?

editor_rachael's picture
editor_rachael 11 January, 2019 - 09:59

Hi luki0910,

Good question! If someone rocks, it means they're great or cool. We use it in very informal situations, so with our friends.

Hope that helps!

Rachael
LearnEnglish Teens team

catastrophe's picture
catastrophe 10 June, 2017 - 18:12

I think I'm satisfied with myself. As they say, looks can be deceiving. And by the way, who knows? We could make the worst of ourselves while changing ourselves. We should stick to what we are. Everyone is pretty in some way. You might think you aren't good looking, but someone there thinks you're the most beautiful or the handsomest person ever! Stay unique!!!

Chocomint's picture
Chocomint 11 August, 2019 - 07:50

I absolutely agree with you !. I know some people really care about what other people think how they look. They may feel their style is not fine because of feeling fear they are weird or ugly on someone’s eyes and they try to wear clothes that everyone likes them to wear but do they truly love this ? They know themselves better than others do. So be yourself is always great!

Ken's picture
Ken 1 March, 2017 - 11:02

Hello admins,
I have a question. In the end of the video, Sam said, "Georgie----you rock!"
What does 'You rock' actually mean? When do people use this word?

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20504x
Tina - Coordinator 1 March, 2017 - 16:52

Hi Ken!
If you say that a person 'rocks' it means that you think that they are cool or awesome! :)
Best wishes, Tina (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Ken's picture
Ken 2 March, 2017 - 03:50

Hi Tina,
Thanks for your reply ヾ(⌒▽⌒)ゞ
I thought that "rocks" had a negative meaning, but it actually has a positive one, doesn't it?
Oh, you're rocks!
✾“ヽ(。◕‿◕。)ノ”

Ken's picture
Ken 1 March, 2017 - 10:57

Yeah, I think I'd like to have a new look, yet since my look (colour, shape...) stays unchanged, I wear the same type of clothes in the end.....!
╭(´・⊖・`)╮

Jo - Coordinator's picture
Jo - Coordinator 27 February, 2017 - 08:03

Hi LanTran! If someone falls over, they fall onto the ground. Best wishes, Joanna (LearnEnglish Teens team)

GiangLe's picture
GiangLe 26 August, 2016 - 22:47

Yeah,totally. I am tired of my look but I don't have time or money or chance to do that. But I'll try it soon, maybe in some years.

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 26 July, 2016 - 11:45

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. We like the characters in these videos but it's interesting to hear that you don't think they're well drawn. What style of animation do you like?
Best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20504x
Tina - Coordinator 13 May, 2016 - 08:34

Hi Nacho_G_M_16 :)
Unfortunately you can't download our videos from LearnEnglish Teens for copyright reasons but we hope you continue to enjoy them on our website!
Best wishes, Tina (LearnEnglish Teen Team)

Ken's picture
Ken 2 April, 2016 - 10:03

Yeah.......!
Wise people won't judge me by my looks. I'm what I am, whatever the look are.
(ฅΦωΦ)ฅ