Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Topics:

Can you play a musical instrument? What instrument would you like to play? Would you like to be in a band?

Comments

mikiihwang's picture
2055x
mikiihwang 29 December, 2016 - 14:28

i can't play any musical instruments. (the truth is i can play a little ukulele, but just a littleeee)
i really would like to play guitar but i dont have one :((
and i'd like to play piano too
and i'll try to learn how to play when i've got them :((

vanvienhuynh's picture
vanvienhuynh 13 November, 2016 - 03:14

Oh, I love playing instrument but i can't play them. I will learn how to play it because it is my favorist

theodore69's picture
theodore69 16 October, 2016 - 09:56

I can't play any instrument, I'd like to play guitar and piano, and I'd like to be in the band if I can sing hehe

monkey94's picture
monkey94 6 October, 2016 - 15:56

i can't play any instrument but i'd like to play flute , i prefer to listen to music, special country music, what kind music do you prefer?

Ken's picture
Ken 7 October, 2016 - 00:47

Music is a good friend that shows a great empathy for my feeling at a time convenient to me!
(๑ˇεˇ๑)lala•*¨*•.¸¸laa♪
( o´ェ`o)ノ(。ノω\。)゚・。

gucci65's picture
gucci65 11 September, 2016 - 09:00

i was playing piano smaller but i stopped unfortunately!! and i wouldn't like to be in a band!! ilove music but i prefer to dance and to listen

dover's picture
dover 11 August, 2016 - 16:14

Hello, I can´t play any instrument because i don´t know. i would play the drums and I wouldn´t like to be in a band.

Mila8215's picture
Mila8215 8 August, 2016 - 21:03

Hi. The truth is that I'm trying to learn to play the guitar, but I'm not that good at it. I can sing and I would love to that in a band. I would love to learn to play the drums.

Quocduy's picture
Quocduy 4 August, 2016 - 17:19

I can't play any instrument haha but my voice seems like a little fine, I like singing everywhere, while riding, taking a shower and even before bedtime.

tabalvor's picture
tabalvor 13 July, 2016 - 19:31

i love music a little,but i hate to go to a band, many people that go to a band music not a power family relationship.

chaunguyen_cn's picture
chaunguyen_cn 27 June, 2016 - 06:58

I love ballad,yeah I can play guitar. So difficulty. Music band?, I love music but I don't wanna be in music bank. Just like listening and playing some songs I like best. :3 :3

aviator's picture
aviator 12 June, 2016 - 11:39

I cant play ınstrument. ı tried to play the violin but ı couldn't. ı love listen to music and sing a song.
ı would like to learn violin and I would like to play the violin at weddings. and of course ı would like to be in a band

taibc's picture
taibc 1 June, 2016 - 06:30

I don't know play any musical instrument. But, I like to listen musics and sometimes I also sing when I feel happy. Some my favorite songs is: I have a dream, take me to your heart, someone like you ,...

Aldair10's picture
Aldair10 9 May, 2016 - 03:19

yes I can perfect play the guitar,the piano and the drums and I learning to sing

Dungnguyen's picture
Dungnguyen 25 March, 2016 - 14:02

I love music, but I don't play a musical instrument. I will study play the guitar and the piano.

Fihizca's picture
Fihizca 3 March, 2016 - 15:11

I can´t play an instrument but I would like to play piano, I do not want to be in bad