Listen to the conversation about taking notes and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

How do you prepare for an exam?

Comments

anwar2000's picture
anwar2000 15 January, 2017 - 17:14

I've got a way to be ready before exam , must be read the lessons carefully at least twice , After that take the important notes whether draw pictures or words and must be focus to those notes ,

silverzee's picture
silverzee 20 December, 2016 - 13:30

Usually, i just read from my notes which by listening carefully to my teachers in class. it's very helpfull, because it's easier than reads from textbook.

guimvic's picture
guimvic 8 December, 2016 - 00:03

I read everything I got about the subject matter, so after I write a summary with the most important informations

dieuai's picture
dieuai 28 October, 2016 - 13:31

I actually learn the same as Clare's way...I learn by heart lessons, which is important part , my teacher give my class before take exam.this way is really difficult to remember too a lot of informations in lessons

ealkan's picture
ealkan 31 August, 2016 - 19:33

When i prepare the TEOG exam in Turkey I did test every time. U have to do. I've 1 false of 120 questions :)

the_alchemist's picture
the_alchemist 20 August, 2016 - 18:54

Before exam night I study all the nights. This is how get prepared for exams. That's not a good idea.

JorgeZar's picture
JorgeZar 28 June, 2016 - 19:27

Well, it is depends of many factor. I usually do one different strategy for every exam. Generally I have dates in every question, I am used to underlining the important things and I like to get old information, like exam from the past. It is my advice.

Fado23fado's picture
Fado23fado 17 May, 2016 - 21:43

I have time table about studying. Thanks to my time table, I study regularly my all lessons every day. After the school i take a note then i read it. Before the exam, i read my notes this way is enough to take perfect marks for all my lessons ;))

prabhani's picture
prabhani 16 March, 2016 - 11:46

I don't like history and its the subject i hate the most, because i can't remember the important dates in it and it's a boring subject as well. But the short note tips here are really good and i will try them for sure.

Dorww's picture
Dorww 12 March, 2016 - 11:42

I learn theory and do losts of exercises. I write notes in school, not at home, and when i have an exam, i learn them. I always get great marks :)

dchamika's picture
dchamika 11 March, 2016 - 10:02

I think preparation note for exams is very important.We can prepare notes in our reading time then we don't have spend much time for it and thus we can review it many times before the exam.Then we can face the exam easily.

yenthan's picture
yenthan 11 March, 2016 - 03:35

My preparation is quite simply. Firstly, I review all of my lessons , it is important to concentrate on listening carefully to my teachers. and take care my physical body by eating plus sleeppin well

horalka's picture
horalka 8 March, 2016 - 16:50

I'm hadn't any exams behind me. But I have a lot of hard tests behind me. I prepare me at the tests very simple, I put all my digital things in another room. Then I begin to study, I don't study a lot of time: I try to do a half hour free time and than a half hour study. The next year I will have my first exam.

Ran's picture
Ran 5 March, 2016 - 12:26

I usually learn by heart the theory and practice by doing exercises. Sometimes, I'm lazy, I study carelessly and it's the time I get low mark :D

gianggiang's picture
gianggiang 5 March, 2016 - 06:43

My preparation for exams depends on what kind of exam I have to take. In general, I have four or five 15-minute tests a week, so I don't have to review much. Besides, we also have two 45-minute tests once a week, but I don't much spend time on them
But I prepare carefully for tests lasting 90 or 120 or 150 mins, I review many times again and again. The day before exams I visit my grandmother's house and pray in front of the altar for 3 mins.