Vocabulary exercises to learn words to talk about things connected to the beach.

What do you like to take to the beach?

Comments

SLMT's picture
SLMT 30 June, 2017 - 17:05

I like to take sunglasses,sun cream,a towel,a camera and a slipper when I go to beach.Beach is my favorite place to go.It's the only place u can relax and forget ur ordinary life.My family and I always go to beach every year.Walking along the coast early morning to watch sun rise is my favorite time.Whenever I go to beach,I always get up to see sun rise.Sun rise seems to give strength and start my new life.That's why I love.On the other hand,sunset makes me cry and sad.I don't know why.But,as soon as I see sunset,my whole eyes is filled with tears.

Ken's picture
Ken 1 July, 2017 - 16:48

Oh.... you must be busy, like volatile British weather.
In early morning, you grin. (o^∀^o)
In the afternoon, you are full of energy. ₍₍ ᕕ(´ ω` )ᕗ⁾⁾マ
In susnset, you cry for the fear of night!? (இдஇ; )
After a while, you'll grin again and......
⁽⁽◞(꒪ͦᴗ̵̍꒪ͦ=͟͟͞͞ ꒪ͦᴗ̵̍꒪ͦ)◟

reachforthesky's picture
reachforthesky 15 March, 2017 - 17:47

it's essential to bring a towel, the sunblock, a sun hat as well as a sunglasses. sometime, i also take some food and drinks when i have a picnic or a camping with my mate.

Amelia23's picture
Amelia23 11 February, 2017 - 12:58

i like to carry some snack, money, and meal for lunch, My family always eat together before we play wave and sand

Happ_Princess's picture
Happ_Princess 21 December, 2016 - 12:33

When it's summer I ALWAYS go at the beatch since my childhood ♥♥ I often take my sunglasses and my hat and, of course , I always take my towel x))

Peyton's picture
Peyton 1 December, 2016 - 19:23

I like to take to towel, the sunglasses, sun cream, sandals, shorts and I like to take the sun while I drink.

AncaI's picture
AncaI 4 October, 2016 - 19:14

I like to take to the beach: a coloured towel, a modern bag, a swimsuit, slippers and my mobile phone!

Emmobe's picture
Emmobe 30 September, 2016 - 08:48

I like to take a towel, sunglasses, a snack, something to drink, sun cream and easy shoes to walk in the sand with.

khanhnhu's picture
khanhnhu 1 September, 2016 - 16:26

Blue is my favourite color. I like beach because it is very beautiful and interesting. I like shell, startfish, but my best favourite sea animal is crab because i am cacer.

LEFUR's picture