Do you need some cash? Are you looking for work? Well, look at these job adverts and do the exercises to improve your reading skills.

Topics:

Do you have a part-time job? Which of these jobs would you most like to do?

Comments

lowlaw's picture
lowlaw 4 November, 2018 - 09:26

Well i dont have a part time job as my studies dont let me search for one .. actully there is no time to have one but it may be on vacations
And if i chose a job among the above , i d choose to work at coffee beans as i love the taste and smell of coffee

Azure's picture
-12x
Azure 6 December, 2017 - 09:35

I don't have a part time job because I'm still a student. I would like to work for Coffee Beans because I love coffee and I want to share my love with other people.

Eman_'s picture
Eman_ 21 July, 2017 - 14:19

i don't have a part-time job, employers in my country always looking for qualified employees and they don't need employees under the age of eighteen.

QueenPinkBluebel's picture
QueenPinkBluebel 19 July, 2017 - 20:43

I don't have a part-time job because it's not popular in my country, but would really like to have one. And if I had to choose a job, I would like to work as a trainee hairdresser because I love taking care of others hair and I really like to make women look beautiful and feel happy.

SLMT's picture
SLMT 21 May, 2017 - 02:08

If I need to choose one of these jobs,I would like to work for Coffee Beans.Bcoz I am a Coffee Lover.I can't start my day without coffee.I start drinking coffee since 5 years old.

SLMT's picture
SLMT 21 May, 2017 - 01:58

I've never had a part time job.In my country,part time job is not popular and only uneducated people do that work.So I don't get a chance to meet the real world before I start my career.

WofNat's picture
WofNat 19 April, 2017 - 11:51

I don't have a part time job but I've started working as an IT technician in my spare time. If I had to choose I'd like to work at Coffee Beans, because I really like coffee and I'd like to gain experience.