Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Topics:

Can you play a musical instrument? What instrument would you like to play? Would you like to be in a band?

Comments

yenthan's picture
yenthan 4 September, 2015 - 15:49

I can't play any musical instruments because it needs time to learn by someone and practise everyday, I don't have that, so it's difficult for me to play.
However, I love music, I love singing and I can sing any songs I want, that helps me relax after working hard, but I am a bit little shy and scary in the front of the crowed.

Mizu's picture
Mizu 29 August, 2015 - 16:03

I have a keyboard and I can play it a little.Actually, I really like to play music but I don't want to be in a band.

Beri's picture
Beri 19 August, 2015 - 09:11

I play the piano. I wish to be able to play the guitar. The band would like to be, but only as a singer :-)

kumar2000's picture
kumar2000 18 August, 2015 - 09:17

Yes, I love music so much but I can't play the instrument. and my voice I not too good that why I don't sing a song.

vvviieeet's picture
vvviieeet 12 August, 2015 - 08:16

No, i can't play musical instrument .however, i like playing the piano but i don't want to be in a band

Jenifer1998's picture
Jenifer1998 31 July, 2015 - 03:21

I can play the piano and I can sing,too.But I don't like to be in the band,I'm shy and I scare to standing in front of many people...

hannaanh's picture
hannaanh 22 July, 2015 - 14:58

I wouldn't like to be in a band but I can sing. However, I want to learn how to play the piano.

jessuk's picture
jessuk 7 June, 2015 - 14:56

Ohhhh I love music, I can play a little bit the guitar, but I would like to play violin, love its sound <3

Salesea's picture
Salesea 1 June, 2015 - 05:24

No, I can't play any instrument. I would like to play the piano, but it's very difficult for me because I don't have time to learn it. And...no, I don't want to be part of a band, my voice's terrible to try.

sunrise_0114's picture
sunrise_0114 27 May, 2015 - 11:34

I can't play any musical instrument. But I'd like to sing. I can sing anywhere though my voice is not good.
I'd like to hear the guitar, piano.
Sometime, I image that I'm a singer and sing of songs I like. That crazy, :))
Do you same to me?

Trungquicd50's picture
Trungquicd50 30 November, 2015 - 02:44

You mean, Can I do the same to you?. Yes, I used to do that like you :) I stood in front of the mirror, looked at myself and sang a lot of songs I loved :)

Margula's picture
Margula 3 May, 2015 - 15:16

I am in a band an I play the saxophone. Other day i learned how to play the guitar but I stopped because I'm very lazy :) I sing a lot, too. I am in two choirs. I also go to competitions oneself and I often win first, second or third places.

Annaho's picture
Annaho 10 April, 2015 - 01:46

I don't know to play any musical instrument. But i 'd like sing, to hear the guitar, drums.
I have a lucid & immeasurably high singing voice so i often sing with my friends in the karaoke rallying point.
My dream want to become a singer. But it's a far-way dream because i haven't a good appearance (big & short). ;)) Don't worry. I have more other advantages:)).
I want to be in a band too.

Tinabella2012's picture
Tinabella2012 17 March, 2015 - 22:33

Unfortunately I can't play a musical instrument and I'm off-key, but I like music especially italian music and artists as Marco Mengoni and Lucio Battisti.

Nastasya's picture
Nastasya 27 January, 2015 - 16:17

I can play the piano but I like singing more. I'd like to play the guitar because the sound of this instrument warms my heart.

Ve4n's picture
Ve4n 20 January, 2015 - 19:00

I'm able to play the piano. i'd like to play the guitar . I can sing, but if i could play the guitar it would be better: it's my dream-- to play the guitar while singing! And i wanna have a band, actually!! i often imagine the concerts, where i participate: halls full of people,who are waiting for your performance...